Admin / 30 Dec 2015
He has total Experience of 16+ years working as Entrepreneur, DevOps, AWS Cloud Computing, Dockers, Java stream, Openstack Professional and a Trainer with strong work ethic
Admin / 30 Dec 2015
1. Understand DevOps Fundamentals, cultural components and contributions of teams and individuals.
2. Overview and fundamentals of Kaizen along with the usage and implementation of Kanbans.
3. Learn Cloud Configuration Management with AWS as an example.
4. Business overview of Security, Change and Deployment Management.
5. Proper working and implementation knowhow of vaious automation tools.
6. Enterprise implementation of DevOps.
1. 80% hands-on live practical sessions complemented with 20% theoretical lectures.
2. Custom Lab, Software and Environment provided with Real World Project Simulation.
3. Theoretical & Practical Tests using our Pioneering in-house Training Evaluation Test System to gauge training performance and progress.
4. Extensive Real Time Live Examples, Projects &POCs for improved practical competency, ensure deployment readiness and implementation.
5. Recorded Videos complemented with corresponding lecture PPTs, materials & lab guides. (Provided in the form of mp4 videos, pdf, ppt for offline access as well).
6. 24/7 support from the Trainer/Mentor via Live Virtual Classroom Environment.
7. Certifcation and Job-Interview Counselling & Coaching after every training
LESSON 1: Introduction Fundamentals of DevOps
LESSON 2: Cultural Components
LESSON 3: Cultural Contribution - Individual
LESSON 4: A New Way To Fail
LESSON 5: Kaizen – Continuous Improvement
LESSON 6: DevOps Way of Work – Implementation: Manufacturing Analogy
LESSON 7: Waste – Cataloging & Elimination
LESSON 8: Agile Infrastructure
LESSON 9: Infrastructure as Cloud
LESSON 10: Configuration Management in Cloud
LESSON 11: Monitoring & Measurement
LESSON 12: Kanban – Visualizing & Tracking IT Work
LESSON 13: Security
LESSON 14: Change Management
LESSON 15: Managed Deployments
LESSON 16: Time Blocking & Integrating Internal IT Work
LESSON 18: Automation
LESSON 19: Automation Tools – Deep Dive
LESSON 20: Continuous Operation
LESSON 21: DevOps In the Enterprise
LESSON 22: Class Conclusion: Charting Courses
LESSON 1 COVERAGE INTRODUCTION & FUNDAMENTALS OF DEVOPS:
• History of the movement
• DevOps – More than just Dev and Ops
• The Anatomy of a DevOps mentality
• Siloes of job function vs. alignment of mission
• Detecting and eliminating waste
• Optimizing flow of work
• Leveraging measurement & visibility tools
• Leveraging automation tools
• Leveraging collaboration tools
• End goals of DevOps
LESSON 2 COVERAGE CULTURAL COMPONENTS:
• Leadership • Organizational Culture – can it really be changed?
• The 8 cultural profiles of work groups
• Evaluating a group culture
• Organizational culture vs. individual work
• The cultural profiles of organizations
• Changing culture with a behavioral roadmap
CLASS CONCLUSION – CHARTING COURSES:
• Clarifying expectations
• Using the ASPE pre-written business case
• Establishing a timeline
• Locking in 5 immediate, actionable goals
• Open discussion